Ocala Man Beaten by His Son with Sledgehammer and Metal Pipe Dies
The 87-year-old man beaten in the head with a metal pipe and sledgehammer by his son has died.
Ocala Police Department says Ralph Croskey passed away today after being in critical condition since the beating on Wednesday.
Police say Croskey and his son, 55-year-old Allen Croskey, were arguing in the home's carport when the fight began.
Allen Croskey admitted to beating his father.
Ocala police say his charge has now been upgraded from attempted murder to murder.
- Ocala Man Beaten and Robbed of Everything but His Underwear
- Ocala Man Accused of Beating Elderly Father With Pipe, Sledgehammer
- Police Arrest Father, Son For Stealing Scrap Metal
- Ocala police arrest man for trying to circumcise his nephew
- Beaten Elderly Man's Family Speaks About His Recovery
- Son Charged With Murdering His Own Father, Police Investigating Motive
- Starke Man Dies After Losing Control Of His Motorcycle
- Ocala Police Find Marijuana Grow House While Investigating Death
- Ocala Man Accused of Fatally Shooting His Wife
- Ocala Man Denies Killing His Girlfriend