Raceway Says 15 Year Old Race Car Driver Died
The 15-year-old girl who crashed her race car at an Ocala raceway last night has died.
Bubba Raceway Park released on their Facebook page this afternoon that Niokoa Johnson passed away from severe injuries that she suffered from colliding with a concrete barrier.
The Marion County Sheriff's Office says it was her first time on the race track and she was the only driver on the track at the time of the crash.
Bubba Raceway Park says they will be coordinating significant charitiable efforts in memory of Niokoa.
- Report: 15-Year-Old Race Car Driver Broke Neck, Suffered Severe Head Trauma
- Marion County Sheriff's Office Granted More Money for Cars
- 15-Year-Old Dies at Bubba Raceway- Too Young to Be on Track?
- Marion County Sheriff's Citizens Academy Back After 12 Years
- Ocala 13 Year Old Charged As Adult, Child Psychologists Weigh In
- Two Women In Clay County Are Shot At In Their Car, One Dies
- Deputy Robert Lundy Awarded Florida Sheriff's AssociatIon Law Enforcement Officer of the Year
- Alachua County Sheriff's Deputies Create Workout for Fallen Officers
- Bradford County Sheriff's Office creates safe place for online sales
- Marion County Sheriff's Department reinstates terrorist intelligence unit