Search for Johnny Radabaugh Will Continue Saturday
A Marion County man is still missing tonight. He disappeared 22 days ago and family vows to keep searching until they find him.
Johnny Radabaugh, 48, is mentally challenged and was last seen doing yard work with his dad in Ocklawaha on February 25th.
There will be another search for him this Saturday conducted by Marion County search and rescue. It will get underway at 8 am.
The command post will be located at the intersection of SE 205th Avenue and NFR 95 in the Ocala National Forest.
Search and Rescue say it's a good idea to bring water and a snack; wear long pants and boots or closed toed shoes.
If you want to help them find Johnny on Saturday morning go to the command post.
If you want to join in the search with horses or ATVs then you are asked to email marioncountysearchandrescue@yahoo.Com.
- Body Found in Ocklawaha River in Search For Missing Man
- Search For Intellectually Disabled Man Asking For More Volunteers
- Search For Intellectually Disabled Man Narrowed
- Family of Missing Disabled Man Calls in Texas Equusearch
- Animal Rescue Sanctuary Moves to Marion County
- Marion County Missing Person
- Authorities Continue Searching For Missing Dixie County Woman
- Marion County HazMat and Urban Search and Rescue Teams Receive Federal Grant
- Hopkin's Prairie Fire Tears Through More than 19-Hundred Acres in Marion County
- Community Search for Missing Marion County Man