Winter Art Fair Offers Selection from Local Artists
Metal work, origami and sculptures are some of the things you could find during this weekend's Winter Art Fair.
Over 100 tents and about 125 artists filled the Town of Tioga Center.
Food vendors, arts and crafts for the kids and entertainment were also part of the mix.
The director of the fair says this is a great opportunity for the community to unite.
"I just want people to know that this is one of the best venues I've ever seen, and I've been going art shows for forever. It's easy, it's open. Be patient with the parking because it's worth it," said GFAA Winter Fine Art Fair Director Karen Koegel.
The Gainesville Fine Arts Association and the Tioga Town Center come together to make this happen every year.
This was the 7th annual Winter Fine Art Fair.
- Elephant's performance at art fair raises questions
- Painting elephant pulled from art festival
- Tioga Town Center Car Show
- Adoption celebration at Tioga Town Center
- Local Artist Owns 3D Fluorescent Art Museum
- 30th Annual Art Festival at Thornebrook Features Local Artists, Restaurants
- Artists show off work at Spring Arts Festival
- 50th Annual Fine Arts Festival in Cedar Key This Weekend
- GRU Offers Assistance For Winter Utility Bills
- UF Art Fair