Fans Come Out To Support Raffy
GAINESVILLE - Tonight one local rapper is back on his street corner. After being beaten and threatened earlier this week. A rally has been organized in his honor and it seems Nothing is holding this young man back.
The community is coming together in response to a violent attack on Tuesday. Rafael Torres who suffers from a disability-- is known for rapping on Streetsides.
He entertains drivers with his music and charm however not everyone agrees. Earlier this week, things turned ugly when according to police, a a 33-year-old man by the name of Jerome Henderson confronted Raffy and punched him in the face.
Those who are here today say they are showing their support by standing on his side of the street.
The rally was organized through social media, fans are calling it, "Rally for Raffy."
- Rally For Raffy
- Raffy Raps Live At His Rally
- Popular Gainesville street rapper "DJ Raffy" attacked again
- People come out to dine out at Gainesville food truck rally
- Citizens Come Out in Support of Alachua County Sheriff
- Gators Fans Come Out To Watch Annual Spring Football Game
- Community Rallies Behind Streetside Rapper After He Was Beaten by Driver
- Yankees Project to Relocate to Ocala is On Hold
- Commissioners Delay Yankee Stadium Referendum
- Tampa Yankees May Be Moving to Ocala