Gator Growl Moves To Flavet Field
GAINESVILLE - Due to the declining attendance and increasing costs over the past few years, the executive committee of Gator Growl decided to try something new.
Gator Growl is being held at Flavet Field, something that has never happened before. Flavet Field will be transformed into a one-night, multi-stage festival with music, comedy and food for students, alumni and the community.
Devin McDaniel the Executive Producer for Gator Growl said the theme is "Limitless," and that is aimed to reinvigorate the University of Florida’s annual homecoming tradition.
- Heightened Awareness At The Swamp, Following Boston Marathon Bombing
- New Ben Hill Griffin Stadium Information
- Two Aboard Small Banner Plane Injured During Crash At UF
- Police Find New Evidence On Aguilar's Case
- Miss Florida Represents The Gator Nation, Two Years In A Row
- Gator Growl 2007
- Dana Carvey to Perform at Gator Growl '09
- Gator Growl Stage Set Up
- Live With Gator Growl Producer
- Gator Growl