At-Large 2 Candidate Annie Orlando Speaks on the Issues Facing Gainesville
Published April 8th, 2014
GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- Above is our full interview with Gainesville City Commission candidate Annie Orlando, conducted on Monday, April 7.
In addition to ways to lower GRU rates, we also asked for her position on Alachua County's proposed transportation surtax and road narrowing projects.
We wrapped up the interview by asking what separates Orlando from her opponent, as well as the biggest issue she sees the City Commission facing over the next three years.
- At-Large 2 Candidate Helen Warren Speaks on the Issues Facing Gainesville
- Gainesville Commission At-Large Candidates Focus on GRU at Final 4A Forum
- Warren, Orlando Make Final Pitch to Voters Ahead of At-Large 2 Runoff
- Voter turnout raises questions for at-large run-off election
- Ocala Killer Still At-Large
- PACs Funnel Money Into Gainesville Runoff Election
- City Election Candidate Qualifying Week
- Gainesville Courted By Statewide Candidates Before Election
- Controversial Gainesville Church Faces Mortgage Issues
- Warren Defeats Orlando by 127 Votes in Gainesville City Commission Runoff