Marion County Crime Prevention Fund
Marion County, Florida -- Deputies at the Marion County's Sheriff's office have put in a request to the Board of Commisioners to use the crime prevention fund, helping pay for new traking devices needed to prevent auto thefts.
The Crime Prevention Fund may be used for two purposes: Crime prevention programs within the county, and safe neighborhood programs.
- Sheriff's Office Focuses on Crime Prevention Campaign
- Multi-State Retail Theft Crime Ring Bust in Marion County
- Marion County Firefighters Promoting Fire Prevention Month at Maplewood Elementary
- Marion County Man Charged With Hate Crime
- North Central Florida Receiving Federal Funding to Prevent Homelessness
- Partners in Crime-Prevention Help Catch Suspect
- Gainesville Police Use Robot To Spread Crime Prevention Message
- Belleview Woman Struck by Train, Marion Co. Residents Call for Preventative Measures
- Billionaire pulls funding for football complex
- MCSO launches crime notification system for businesses