Neighbors Say Dogs Are Ruling Gainesville Neighborhood
GAINESVILLE - The dogs are ruling the neighborhood, according to some neighbors in Northeast Gainesville.
Susie Mosely has lived in the neighborhood since 1978 and moved her salon next to her house two years ago.
But she says the dogs next door are scaring her customers and her family... and her daughter says the kids can't even play outside.
Sharnda Mosely, business owner - "we want everyone on our property and in our area we don't want any of our customers some are elderly and for myself mentally challenged they shouldn't have to fear, they shouldn't have to run into an appointment we just want a peaceful atmosphere."
We spoke to the dog owner and he says he never thought the dogs would cause so much trouble.
Animal services has been to the home once and have given mosely an affidavit and after she sumbits it they will investigate more.
In the city there is no limit on the number of dogs you can have... in the county the limit is ten.
- New Rules For Game Day Neighborhood Parking In Gainesville
- Gainesville Man in Jail for Siccing Dog on Neighbor and Police
- Ruling: 2 Dogs Should be Euthanized for Attack
- Ocala Man Beats, Stabs Dog, Neighbors Intervene
- Neighbors React to Deadly Dog Attack
- Neighbors Say Hello to New UF President's Mansion and Goodbye to Trees
- Neighbors of Murdered Man Say Violence in Area is Rare
- Neighbors say man arrested for planning terror attack has autism
- Missing Dogs Found at Phoenix Animal Rescue, Owners Say They Struggled to Get Them Back
- Gang Activity Popping Up in Northwest Gainesville Neighborhood