Raffy Raps Live At His Rally
GAINESVILLE - The community is rallying behind a streetside rapper after he was beaten by a driver. In return, the community has organized a rally through social media which is empowering this young man's efforts.
Rafael Torres likes to bring joy into the lives of strangers. While he suffers from a disability he still manages to stand on Northwest 43rd street and 16th blvd in Gainesville everyday, to rap his favorite tunes.
According to police, things turned ugly earlier this week when a 33-year-old man by the name of Jerome Henderson confronted Raffy and punched him in the face. The incident is not holding him back, as you can see Raffy is still out here and so is the community who is cheering him on.
While he hasn't signed a record deal yet, he's definitely entertaining the masses here. We can say, his simple joy has really overpowered any fear of violence.
Raffy looks up to rappers like Pitbull and while he may not be Mr. 305, the fans here say he's definitely Mr. 352.
- Rally For Raffy
- Fans Come Out To Support Raffy
- 11 Burglaries on the Rap Sheets of Would-Be-Rappers
- Popular Gainesville street rapper "DJ Raffy" attacked again
- Community Rallies Behind Streetside Rapper After He Was Beaten by Driver
- Yankees Project to Relocate to Ocala is On Hold
- Commissioners Delay Yankee Stadium Referendum
- Tampa Yankees May Be Moving to Ocala
- Tampa Yankees May Relocate to Ocala
- Sick Teenager Finds Time to Live up to his Dreams