Deputies Arrest 14 Suspects During Meth Bust
PUTNAM COUNTY-- An eight-month long methamphetamine investigation has resulted in the arrest of 14 suspects.
It happened in western Interlachen Friday, after Putnam County Sheriff's Deputies busted a meth cook in the area last October.
17 warrants were issued, of which 13 were arrested, along with one other suspect.
During the search, deputies found a meth lab on Arrowhead Drive and finished meth at 120 Paul Drive in Interlachen.
One gram of meth and 86 grams of meth oil along with various drug paraphernalia items were seized.
There are still four suspects at large.
If you have any information, you are asked to call the Putnam County Sheriff's Office or Crime Stoppers at 1-888-277-8477
- Firefighter exercise leads to meth bust
- Meth Lab Busted in Inglis, 12 Arrested
- Levy County Deputies Make Second Meth Bust in Two Days
- Man blows up home and burns himself while making meth
- Deputies: string of burglaries span four counties
- Marion County sheriff's deputies looking for suspect after patrol cars burglarized, guns stolen
- Dog fighting busted in Putnam County
- Multi-State Retail Theft Crime Ring Bust in Marion County
- Putnam County remembers Deputy Brandee Smith
- Three Men Arrested for Allegedly Cooking Meth Inside a Bronson Home