Home Invasion Plan Leads To Several Resident Arrest
Published June 13th, 2014
Marion County, Florida -- Deputies with the Marion County Sheriff's Office were patrolling Marion Oaks Wednesday night when they came across a person acting suspiciously behind a home.
Deputies say 19 year old Harry Texidor ran away when deputies identified themselves.
He was later caught and gave up his friend, 21 year old Johnel Andino for planning a home invasion.
Andino was also arrested.
But the arrests didn't stop there.
The residents of the home, 24 year old Miguel Rodriguez, and 22 year old Pedro Sanchez were arrested after deputies smelled marijuana and found it inside the house.
All are still behind bars.
- Couple Arrested after Home Invasion
- Recovery of Stolen Car May Bring New Leads in Home Invasion Case
- Suspect Admits Remorse In Planning Brutal Home Invasion Robbery
- Man Gets 40 Years For Fatal Home Invasion
- Lake City Police Arrest Three Men for Home Invasion and Shooting
- Two arrested in Ocala Home Invasion
- Four Arrested after Three Attempted Home Invasions
- Third and Final Suspect Arrested in Gainesville Home Invasion Robbery
- Some Residents May Qualify for a Lower Home Insurance Rate
- Home Raid Leads to Multiple Arrests