Three Arrests Made for Citra Mobile Home Fires
Published June 10th, 2014
MARION COUNTY -- Three arrests have been made in the four suspicious fires set in Citra Sunday morning.
42-year old Kenneth Beare, 28-year-old Ketrina Cron and a 17-year-old juvenile were arrested today.
They admitted to investigators they were present during the fires.
Investigators have not yet announced what they will be charged with.
The first three fires were lit within a few minutes of each other in the same mobile home community in Citra.
There were no injuries in any of the fires.
More arrests may be coming.
- Four Mobile Homes Destroyed by Fires in Citra
- Mobile Home Fire Kills Marion County Man
- Deadly Mobile Home Fire in Summerfield
- Fire Marshal Investigating Several Suspicious Fires in Marion County
- Investigation Shows Fuel Spill at Marion County Fire Rescue Station Larger than First Reported
- Environmental Officials Investigate Fuel Tank Leak at Marion County Fire Station
- Fire Marshals investigate mobile home fire
- Man Dies in Citra House Fire
- Endo's Journey, Dog Traveler
- Fire Destroys Gainesville Mobile Home