Three Arrests Made for Citra Mobile Home Fires
Published June 10th, 2014
MARION COUNTY -- Three arrests have been made in the four suspicious fires set in Citra Sunday morning.
42-year old Kenneth Beare, 28-year-old Ketrina Cron and a 17-year-old juvenile were arrested today.
They admitted to investigators they were present during the fires.
Investigators have not yet announced what they will be charged with.
The first three fires were lit within a few minutes of each other in the same mobile home community in Citra.
There were no injuries in any of the fires.
More arrests may be coming.
- Four Mobile Homes Destroyed by Fires in Citra
- Deadly Mobile Home Fire in Summerfield
- Mobile Home Fire Kills Marion County Man
- Puppy saved from mobile home fire
- Mobile home in Marion County on fire
- A Silver Springs family is left homeless after mobile home fire
- Fire from lighting strike destroys home in Summerfield
- CSX trains collide in Marion County
- Fire Marshal Investigating Several Suspicious Fires in Marion County
- Man Dies in Citra House Fire