U.S. 301 closure causes frustration
Hawthorne, Florida -- The railroad crossing at US 301 in Hawthorne reopened this evening, this after officials expected to be working until Saturday.
The railroad crossing on US 301 was closed due to maintenance needs.
FDOT also came in and resurfaced each side of the crossing.
Two different detours, one for local vehicles and the other for semi-trucks, were created during construction.
- U.S. 301 in Hawthorne Closing for a Week
- New Drivers License Regulations Cause Frustration
- Paul Ryan Visit Will Cause Road Closures
- Fire Causes Road Closures in Bradford County
- Fires Causing Road Closures
- Car vs. tractor trailer on Highway 301 leaves one person dead
- Deadly Crash on US 301 in Hawthorne
- Santa Fe Student Dies In Wreck On 301
- Woman Killed in Crash on US 301
- Life After a US 301 Bypass