Columbia Co. Deputies Searching for Shooting Suspect
LAKE CITY---Sheriff deputies are on the lookout for a man they say shot a security guard and a woman and then fled.
Deputies say 29-year-old Robert Dell Church was arguing with two females inside The Elks Lodge on Washington Street in Lake City, when the security guard attempted to break them up.
Deputies say Church and the guard got into a fight and that's when Church went to a vehicle and got a gun.
He then shot the guard and fled.
The bullet passed through the guard and hit a woman.
Both the guard and woman were taken to UF Health Shands.
Their conditions are unknown.
If anyone has any information on Church's whereabouts, please call the Columbia County Sheriff's Office.
- FDLE: Sheriff's deputies cleared in Lake City shooting
- Law enforcement searching for missing Lake City woman
- Search efforts for missing Lake City woman grows
- MCSO deputies searching for man who drugged and raped a 15-year-old girl
- Deputies scale back search efforts
- CCSO deputy involved in shooting
- Suspect identified in deputy-involved shooting
- NCF agencies search for missing woman
- Marion County Sheriff's deputies search for missing family
- MCSO: deputies still searching for clues to solve Ronnie Damon's homicide