Man Killed in Williston Shooting
A shooting in Williston last night has left one person dead.
31-year-old Leo Rives was killed near northeast 218th avenue and 35th street.
The suspect has yet to be identified.
However, detectives believe they knew each other because they were both in the same car during the time of the shooting.
According to the Levy County Sheriff's Office, Rives was the driver and the suspect was the passenger.
"Nobody want to see their child, grandchild or nothing go the way he did. I don't think he deserved that, nobody does. Whoever did this you must come forward. You must have some sort of sympathy or feelings for this here," said Delores Moore, the victim's sister.
The Levy County Sheriff's Office is asking for the public's help in this case.
If you have information, please call 352-486-5111.
- MCSO: Plane crashes in Williston, killing one man
- Shooting In Williston Kills One, Detectives Looking For Suspect
- Williston Man Exchanges Gunfire with MCSO SWAT Team
- Deputies: string of burglaries span four counties
- Law enforcement tactics after California shooting
- Man Killed During Race at Bronson Speedway
- Friend speaks out after Putnam County man shot, killed
- Former Marion County Sheriff's deputy killed in crash
- FDLE: Sheriff's deputies cleared in Lake City shooting
- Missing Ocala Man with Alzheimer's Disease Found