Missing Ocala Man with Alzheimer's Disease Found
A missing Ocala man with Alzheimer's Disease has been found and returned to his family.
The Marion County Sheriff's Office put out a Silver Alert for 83-year-old Wayland Hogan, Jr. Friday afternoon.
Deputies found him early Saturday morning at the Kangaroo gas station located on highway 441 in Summerfield.
Hogan was in good health and his family has taken him back home
- Human Remains Found In Backyard Believed To Be Missing Man
- Ocala Man Shot Twice by Sheriff's Deputy in Stable Condition
- Marion County Sheriff's Office Granted More Money for Cars
- Sheriff's Office Focuses on Crime Prevention Campaign
- Marion Co. Man Reported Missing, Family Fears for His Safety
- Authorities Searching for Missing Marion Co. Man
- Last Known Coordinates For Missing Plane Identified
- Investigators Find Body Believed To Be Missing Man From Interlachen
- Peanut Butter Smell Test May Help Diagnose Alzheimer's Disease
- Stress linked to Alzheimer's disease