Missing Ocala Man with Alzheimer's Disease Found
A missing Ocala man with Alzheimer's Disease has been found and returned to his family.
The Marion County Sheriff's Office put out a Silver Alert for 83-year-old Wayland Hogan, Jr. Friday afternoon.
Deputies found him early Saturday morning at the Kangaroo gas station located on highway 441 in Summerfield.
Hogan was in good health and his family has taken him back home
- Human Remains Found In Backyard Believed To Be Missing Man
- Marion County Sheriff's Office Granted More Money for Cars
- Peanut Butter Smell Test May Help Diagnose Alzheimer's Disease
- Stress linked to Alzheimer's disease
- Marion County Sheriff's Office looking into possible connected armed robberies
- Ocala Man Shot Twice by Sheriff's Deputy in Stable Condition
- Marion Co. Man Reported Missing, Family Fears for His Safety
- Authorities Searching for Missing Marion Co. Man
- Sheriff's Office Focuses on Crime Prevention Campaign
- Last Known Coordinates For Missing Plane Identified