Shooting In Williston Kills One, Detectives Looking For Suspect
WILLISTON - A shooting in Williston last night has left one person dead.
31-year-old Leo Rives was killed near Northeast 218th Avenue and 35th Street. The suspect has yet to be identified. However, detectives believe they knew each other because they were both in the same car during the time of the shooting. According to the Levy County Sheriff’s Office, rives was the driver and the suspect was the passenger.
Rives sister, Delores Moore was at the scene of the shooting, she said, "Nobody want to see their child, grandchild or nothing go the way he did. I don't think he deserved that, nobody does. Whoever did this you must come forward... You must have some sort of sympathy or feelings for this here."
The Levy County Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s help in this case. If you have information please call 352-486-5111.
- Deputies Looking for Missing Woman in Marion County
- Marion County sheriff's deputies looking for suspect after patrol cars burglarized, guns stolen
- One Month Later and Still No Answers In Williston Murder
- Ocala officer cleared in fatal shooting of murder suspect
- Detectives Investigating Drive By Shooting in Marion County
- Man Killed in Williston Shooting
- Gainesville crash kills one, injures three
- Marion County Sheriff's Office Granted More Money for Cars
- Wanted Alabama Suspect Located in Levy County, Attacks Police Officer
- Marion County Sheriff's Office looking into possible connected armed robberies