Woman Leads 3 County High Speed Chase
There was yet another high speed chase through North Central Florida again, Thursday morning.
Drivers called to report a car driving the wrong way in the westbound lanes of Interstate 10 in Suwannee County.
When Florida Highway Patrol Troopers responded, they found 30-year-old Dekita Goodine of Tampa had crossed back in the eastbound lanes but they pulled her over in Columbia County.
During that traffic stop, Goodine sped away.
Columbia County Sheriff's Deputies tried using stop sticks in the roadway, but Goodine missed the sticks and continued driving up to 100 miles per hour.
She headed into Baker County where she was finally stopped.
No one was injured.
- Man, 77, Leads Deputies On Multi-County High Speed Chase
- Fort White Man Leads Deputies On A High Speed Chase
- Cross-County, High-Speed Chase Leaves Residents Shaken
- 1 killed, 2 hurt in Putnam County high-speed chase
- High speed chase through Marion County
- One Dead In High Speed Chase
- High Speed Chase in Gainesville
- Man Arrested After High Speed Chase
- Man Shot by Gainesville Police Officer During High Speed Car Chase
- High Speed Chase Ends With Car Crash