Bravo Trial Day 4: Items In Bravo's SUV Tested Positive For Blood
GAINESVILLE - There is more evidence emerging in the Pedro Bravo murder trial. This is the 4th day of proceedings.
Among the charges Bravo is facing are murder and kidnapping UF student Christian Aguilar.
Inside of bravo's two door SUV Chevrolet. Two different items tested positive for blood. A can of black paint and the left insole of a shoe.
Witness number 11 took the stand, Marc Trahan, a crime scene investigator for the Gainesville Police Department.
Trahan inspected Bravo's car and apartment. Bravo used to live in Spyglass Apartments. Inside his apartment Y-177 Trahan identified articles of clothing inside Bravo's dryer.
One of them, a black camelback hoodie that the state says, Bravo was wearing on september 20th, 2012. The day Aguilar disappeared.
Marc Trahan a GPD, crime scene investigator, said, "The processing of the can when I turned it over to work on the bottom I noticed that it had a stain that was indicative of a blood stain. When I field tested it, it tested positive. So I took a swab of it and completed the processing."
Officer Trahan says there were a number of items inside of his car that could be potential weapons.
One of them a man's belt, found on the back seat floor. According to the state, that is the murder weapon. The tool bravo used to suffocate Aguilar.
I will be tweeting live from the courthouse all week long, follow me on Twitter @BecharaReports.
- Blood In Bravo's SUV, Among Other Incriminating Evidence In The Aguilar Case
- Bravo Trial Day 8: Bravo's Cellmate Recounts Murder
- Bravo Trial Day 5: Bravo's Handwriting Confirmed
- Bravo Trial Day 9: Bravo's Side Of The Story
- Bravo Trial Day 9: Bravo's Cellmate Maps Out Shovel Location
- Bravo Trial Day 8: Bravo Asks For Inmate's Help In Creating Copy-Cat Murder
- Bravo Trial Day 5: Hunters Tell How They Found Aguilar's Remains
- Bravo Trial Day 7: Gruesome Details About Aguilar's Remains
- Bravo Trial Day 10: Last Text From Aguilar's Phone
- Missing UF Student's Family, Not Giving Up