Congressman Ted Yoho Hosts Town Hall Discussion Focusing On Veterans And The Issues They Face
Published August 16th, 2014
Gainesville, Florida -- Congressman Ted Yoho made his way to Gainesville Saturday morning to host a town hall discussion.
The discussion focused on veterans and the issues they face today.
Questions were submitted to Congressman Yoho from close to one hundred veterans, to see what can be done to better take care of the North Central Florida veteran community.
Most veterans raised their hand when the congressman asked who is dissatisfied with the care they receive from the VA hospital in Gainesville.
Congressman Yoho says the new veterans access bill that was just passed allows more doctors to be hired and increases access to the care veterans earn.
The congressman also held a campaign event in Trenton later in the afternoon.
- Rep. Ted Yoho Talks About Key Issues At A Town Hall Forum
- NCF Peanut Farmers Meet with Congressman Ted Yoho
- Congressman Yoho on Healthcare Legislation
- Congressman Ted Yoho Wins Republican Primary Elections
- Local Immigration Group Talks Immigration Reform With Congressman Ted Yoho
- Immigration Summit With Congressman Ted Yoho (Long Version)
- Newly-Elected Congressman Ted Yoho 'Meets the Press'
- Senator Tackles Local and Global Issues at Town Hall Meeting
- Troop Pullout Discussion at Town Hall Meeting
- Congressman Yoho Calls Farm Bill Failure a "Disappointment"