Meth House Bust in Cross City
Cross City, Florida -- Dixie County investigators arrested a man in Cross City who they say was manufacturing methamphetamine in his home.
Investigators received information that 54-year-old Michael Cannon was manufacturing meth.
On Saturday they executed a search warrant and found him in the process of producing the drug.
Major Scott Harden says based on evidence, Cannon saw the investigators arrive and tried to dispose of the drugs.
Cannon was previously convicted of manufacturing meth in 2003 and 2008.
Neighbors say the area was always packed with cars up and down the streets.
Cannon was also previously convicted with possession of a listed chemical and burglary of a structure.
By the way, deputies in Levy and Citrus counties told us today they busted two more meth labs in Inglis late last week.
- Meth House Busted In Belleview
- Meth Bust in Chiefland
- Levy County Deputies Make Second Meth Bust in Two Days
- Deputies Arrest 14 Suspects During Meth Bust
- Putnam County Father and Daughter Arrested in Meth Lab Bust
- Three Arrested In Columbia County Meth Lab Bust
- Man Arrested In Meth Lab Bust
- Meth Lab Busted at Home with Baby
- Meth Lab Busted in Inglis, 12 Arrested
- Meth Labs Busted in Putnam County