Six People Arrested For Counterfeit Bills
Published August 7th, 2014
Police arrested counterfeiters after finding everything from fake money to the stuff they purchased.
Half a dozen people including a minor were arrested Monday after a suspicious U-Haul van was seen outside of the CVS Pharmacy on southwest 27th avenue.
Police smelled marijuana coming from the van and after a search, found several counterfeit 20 dollar bills inside.
Numerous bags from eight brand name stores were also found in the van.
Police found merchandise in the bags that was paid for with the counterfeit bills.
A total of 93 charges have been filed against the six arrested.
- Three Arrested for Counterfeiting Dollar Bills
- Six People Arrested In Levy County Drug Bust
- Woman Caught Using Counterfeit Bills In Gainesville
- Counterfeit Bills On The Rise In Alachua County
- Local Businesses on the Lookout for Counterfeit Bills
- Six People File Lawsuits Against Florida's Constitutional Ban on Gay Marriage
- Ft. White Woman Arrested for Counterfeiting
- Two Arrested for Using Counterfeit Credit Cards
- More Than 400 People Arrested At Gasparilla Parade
- 26 People Arrested In Marion Oaks