SWAT Team Storms Home, Finds Father Dead
LAKE CITY---A father is dead after the SWAT team was called out to a Lake City home.
Police say neighbors reported hearing loud pops from the home on northwest Gwen Lake Boulevard.
Shortly after, a woman came to the police department saying her boyfriend shot at her as she ran out the front door.
The woman said his eight and 10-year-old daughters were still at the home.
After trying to contact the man and getting no response, the SWAT team entered the home and found the two young girls safe and unharmed.
37-year-old Christopher Tolley was found out back in a shed, where he shot and killed himself.
The two girls are being cared for by family members.
- Woman Finds Robber in Her Lake City Home
- Elderly Couple Found Dead In Lake City Home
- Lake City Police Arrest Three Men for Home Invasion and Shooting
- Lake City Residents Cleanup Mess Left Behind by Severe Storms
- Couple Looking At Foreclosed Home Find Dead Body
- NAACP Calls for the Resignation of Lake City Police Chief and City Manager
- Lake City Police Chief and City Manager Aren't Going Anywhere
- Tent City Residents May Be Stuck Finding New Homes
- One Dead, Another Injured In Lake City Shooting
- Lake City man arrested after deadly shooting