Body Of Second Missing Boater Found
Levy County, Florida -- The body of a second missing boater from Dunnellon has been found.
Florida Wildlife Officials say they found 37-year-old Daniel Tingley around 11:30 Friday morning.. Not far from where the body of 44-year-old Joseph Johns was found.
The search began Sunday morning after the two Dunnellon residents launched a Jon boat Saturday off the highway 40 Yankeetown ramp in Levy County.
Johns' body was found Sunday afternoon in the Withlacoochee Bay.. And their boat was found Monday.
Right now FWC officials believe this was a boating accident.
- Missing Fla. Boater's Body Found In Leesburg Lake
- One body found while search continues for missing boater
- FWC searching for missing boater's body off Cedar Key
- Police Investigating Missing Girl's Body Found in Levy County
- Body of Missing Diver Found in Atlantic Ocean
- Body Of Missing Man Found From Canoeing Accident
- Body of One Missing Gilchrist County Man Found Near Bank of Suwannee River
- Missing Marine's Body Found
- Body of Missing Woman Found in Marion County
- Body of Missing Man Found in Bronson