MCSO deputies searching for man who drugged and raped a 15-year-old girl
MARION COUNTY,--- Deputies in Marion County are looking for the person they say drugged and raped a 15-year-old girl.
Deputies say after collecting evidence that they believe that this isn't the man's first time taking advantage of teenagers.
Lauren Lettelier said," It’s imperative that we get Mr. Jones into our custody because of the serious nature of this incident.”
Marion County Sheriff's Deputies say 40-year-old Robert Morris Jones who also goes by the name "G-Man" is responsible for raping a fifteen year old girl back in November.
Lauren Lettelier said, "There was an incident that took place on November 9th were this victim was alone with Mr. Jones. He forced the victim to take illicit drugs that made her unable to defend herself and react to his advances."
The victim received hospital treatment and then was interviewed by detectives were she was able to positively identified Jones in a line up.
Deputies say, after further investigations they were led to believe that Jones has drugged teenagers before this case.
Lauren Lettelier said, "We have some witness statements that lead us to believe that he's done this to multiple other juveniles before in the past with giving them drugs. Any other allegations are still being investigated, but we do believe he's given drugs to juveniles before."
Jones is described as a black male, six feet tall, 160 pounds with multiple tattoos, a beard, and gold teeth.
And if you have any information that can lead to his arrest, you are asked to contact the sheriff's office.
- MCSO: 26-year-old man fatally shot in the driveway of a Silver Springs Shores home
- Deputies: 16-year-old attempted robbery suspect could be charged as adult
- MCSO: deputies still searching for clues to solve Ronnie Damon's homicide
- MCSO deputies purchase a new virtual shooting training simulator
- Report: 15-Year-Old Race Car Driver Broke Neck, Suffered Severe Head Trauma
- MCSO: Ocala man arrested after going AWOL from the U.S. Air Force 45 years ago
- Marion County Sheriff's deputies search for missing family
- Deputy impersonator targets Villages, using Markeith Loyd story to enter homes
- MCSO releases images from home burglary
- MCSO: ATV rider reports being shot in arm during Superbowl weekend in Dunnellon