"Relay for Life" around North Central Florida
Relay for Life events are popping up all over North Central Florida. They are walking to celebrate, remember and fight back.
Volunteer and American Cancer Society Board Member Yvette Carter visited TV20 to talk about how the money raised impacts communities.
To get involved visit http://relayforlife.org
Yvette's Relay: East Gainesville Relay for Life
Friday May 3rd- Saturday May 4th @ Howard Bishop Middle School
- "5 Points of Life" Marathon & Relay
- "Pals for Life" Saved a Life
- Family Spotlight 5/13/10 "Facts of Life"
- Family Spotlight 9/16/10 "Spice For Life"
- Billionaire Buys Out "Way Of Life"
- Volunteers Needed for Cancer Prevention Study
- North Central Florida American Red Cross Volunteers Prep to Travel to Oklahoma
- Cancer #1 Killing Disease For Hispanics, But Gainesville Continues To Fight Back
- Your Health: Prostate Cancer Hits African American Hardest
- Earthquake Felt Half Way Around the World Causing Aftershocks in North Central Florida