Tattoo Removal: The Cost of Changing Your Mind
A tattoo is a lot like marriage. You can change your mind, but it will cost you time, money and may even leave a scar.
Most doctors agree removing a tattoo will either take the pop of a laser or the slice of a scalpel.
Linsey Leska chose surgery and Paige Mackenzie chose laser. Dr. Richard Sadove and Dr. Erica Canova show us the ins and outs of both processes.
- Couple accused of changing bar codes, lowering their own costs at Walmart
- Your Health: Plastic Surgery After Weight Loss Part 2
- New Technology Offers Surgery Without Scars
- Your Health: The 'Gastric Sleeve' Bariatric Surgery
- Your Health: Plastic Surgery After Weight Loss
- Medical Spotlight: Single-Site Surgery
- Medical Spotlight: Robotic Surgeries
- 9/9/13 Fitzness Minute: Food Cost Comparison
- Gainesville Health & Fitness: Yoga Tips
- Split Liver Transplants Helping To Close The Organ Donor Gap