101 year old Gainesville Woman Sets Fitness Example
GAINESVILLE- Doris Meneely Scott may have never owned a credit card or used social media, but she has plenty of wisdom to share.
At 101 years old, Scott still visits a special strength training gym twice a week.
Born in Illinois is 1912, tenacity was key as Scott lived through the Great Depression and World War II.
On her 101st birthday, she is still setting an example for how to live and age well.
For more information on her strength training routine visit http://www.abstractbodyworks.com/
- 5/13/13 Fitzness Minute: Don't Move, Get Fit
- Your Health: Resistance Band Exercises To Tone Your Whole Body
- 12/31/12 Fitzness: Apps to Help you Meet New Year's Goals
- Your Fitness: group exercise with 'Body Pump'
- 10/15/12 Fitzness Minute: Get into the CrossFit Craze
- 8/13/12 Fitzness Minute: Bridges
- High Intensity Training With Gainesville Health & Fitness
- 6/24/13 Fitzness Minute: Sports Bra Guide
- 4/8/13 Fitzness Minute: The Morning Mile
- 10/22/12 Fitzness Minute: Make Halloween about Fun, not Food