6th Annual Rattle Battle Wing Bowl
Matt Bailey, Chain Reaction Youth Leadership Council President, and Sarah Lapcevic, Wing Bowl Chair, were in the studio today talking about the 6th Annual Rattle Battle Wing Bowl.
The Wing Bowl is a wing eating competition for local high school students to raise money for the March of Dimes.
The event takes place tonight, at Gator's Dockside, from 6:15-8PM.
Tickets are $10 at your high school prior to the event, or $12 at the door, and includes 15 wings and a drink.
- Heroin Overdose: Reaction to 'Glee' Star Cory Monteith's Death
- Your Fitness: March Madness workout
- Healthy 'TailGators': Lighter Recipe Ideas Pt 2
- Battling Shoulder Pain with GHF
- Healthy 'TailGators': Lighter Recipe Ideas
- 6th Annual Dog Wash for Charity
- Girls Place 6th annual swamp chomp
- Rasmussen College's Annual Service Day In Ocala
- Sloan's Perfect 10 Headlines Gator's Win on Senior Night
- Your Fitness: group exercise with 'Body Combat'