Two Escaped Inmates Caught
An inmate who escaped from his work release program over the weekend is back behind bars.
Timothy Golphin was found on Northwest 9th Street and was arrested without incident.
Golphin ran away last Friday and he will now face more charges.
He entered work release on April 23rd after being arrested on probation violation charges.
He was placed on probation for a violent crime- domestic battery.
Another inmate was caught after leaving work detail.
An alert citizen called 911 after reporting; seeing a suspicious person run into a wooded area in Southeast Chiefland.
Fredrick Pinckney was tracked by a k-9 at a residence and was taken into custody.
He had escaped on Tuesday afternoon from the Florida Department of Transportation facility on US Highway 27.
- Inmate Escapes From Alachua County Work Release Center
- Escaped Work Release Inmate Back In Custody
- Who are the Inmates Working Around Alachua County?
- Alachua County Jail Inmate Attempts Suicide
- Lake City Inmate Attempts to Escape from Work Camp
- Wellness Walks Program Combating Obesity In Alachua County
- Marion County Scammers Caught
- Gilchrist County Inmate Escape
- Alachua Second Healthiest County in Florida
- Two Stolen School Buses from Alachua County Found Near Jacksonville