Man With Eight Aliases Has Been Arrested
The man has been identified as Hector Soto, by Levy County Sheriff's Deputies.
On Monday, Soto was arrested for battering a neighbor and holding a woman hostage.
The victim, who is Soto's neighbor, says he was hit in the head with a gun.
After his wife came out to help, the victim went inside to call for help.
Soto tried to convince the victim's wife to run away with him to Mexico, but she was able to talk him out of it.
After that, he let the woman go.
Hector Soto remains in jail.
- Body Found in Levy County has Been Identified
- Levy County Man Arrested for Making a Destructive Device
- Man Beaten on 8th Avenue has Been Taken Off Life Support
- Three Arrested for Grand Theft in Levy County
- Body of Boston Bombings Suspect Has Been Claimed
- Knife-Wielding Tampa Man Arrested At Levy County Park
- Man Arrested after Speed Chase in Levy County
- Alachua County Man Arrested After Threatening Cab Driver With Butcher's Knife
- Miami Man Arrested in Marion County for Georgia Theft
- Bradford County Man Arrested for Threatening Children