Armed Woman Robs Bank in Marion County
The Marion County Sheriff's Office is looking for help in identifying a suspected bank robber.
On Tuesday an armed woman walked into the Alarion Bank on SW State Road 200.
According to a witness, she handed the teller a note and pulled out a handgun.
She was able to get away with an undisclosed amount of money.
She was described as African American, about 5'2", approximately 175 pounds and was wearing a brown wig and blue dress.
The woman was driving a maroon colored 4 door Honda Accord, believed to be a mid to late 90's model.
If you have any information please contact the Marion County Sheriff's Office.
- Marion County Sheriff's Office looking into possible connected armed robberies
- Man Robs Bank Wearing Santa Claus Disguise
- Marion County Sheriff's Office Granted More Money for Cars
- Bradford County Sheriff's Office creates safe place for online sales
- Sheriff's Office Focuses on Crime Prevention Campaign
- Marion County Sheriff's Department reinstates terrorist intelligence unit
- Deputies: string of burglaries span four counties
- Marion County Sheriff's Deputies arrest man involved in armed robberies
- Marion County Sheriff's Citizens Academy Back After 12 Years
- Marion Co. Strong Arm Robbery Suspect Caught