A Newberry Home Saved From Sinkhole
There could be a happy ending to the story about a home in Newberry that sits over a sinkhole.
We first told you last week about the homeowner who has been dealing with sinkhole repairs for months.
Monday, engineers started pouring grout in pipes that were drilled below Donna Gillis' home.
Engineers estimate they will need about 350 yards of grout to fill the hole.
Last August, engineers inspected Gillis' home and found a cavern nearly 30 feet deep was developing below her home.
Because she has catastrophic insurance that covered sinkholes, they will cover her costs.
- Newberry Home to Undergo Sinkhole Repairs After Cavern Discovered Underneath
- Sinkhole Repairs in Newberry Home
- Firefighters saves animals from fire
- Puppy saved from mobile home fire
- Belleview woman saved from burning home
- Dog Saved From Rush Hour Traffic
- Packages Stolen From Ocala Home
- Daughter And Father Save Three Teens From Burning Car
- 11 Year Old Boy From Wisconsin Saves His Money and Donates it to Police Department
- Two Men Feared Dead After Trying to Save Boy From Drowning