Deadly Marion County Crash
A crash in Marion County leaves one man dead.
While traveling south on state road 19, Carlos Rivera veered off into the left shoulder in his Toyota Sequoia, causing the fatal crash.
State troopers say when Rivera tried to get back on the road, he over corrected. He hit several trees, causing his car to come to a rest.
Rivera was not wearing a seatbelt, which caused him to be thrown from the car.
He was pronounced dead on the scene.
- Deadly Hit and Run Crash in Marion County Over the Weekend
- Fatal Crash in Hamilton County Leaves Two Dead
- Semi Truck Crash in Marion County Leaves Driver Seriously Injured
- One Man Dead, Another in Serious Condition After Marion County Car Crash
- Deadly Plane Crash in Marion County
- Marion County Pet Adoptions, Wednesday August 7, 2013
- Missing Marion County Man Found in Orange County
- Deadly Chopper Crash in Afghanistan
- Deadly Van Crash
- Deadly Plane Crash