Marion Shooter Caught
MARION COUNTY-A Marion County murder suspect is finally behind bars.
Lamar Lee Maddox, 36, is accused of shooting and killing 25 year old, Brandon Wayne Simmons.
It was in Umatilla where the shooting occured saturday afternoon.
Maddox's family said he'd threatened to kill his ex-girlfriend. When Simmons tried to protect the woman, he was shot.
After the car Maddox drove was found by deputies, he was booked into the Pinellas County jail.
Maddox will be extradited to Marion County where he faces a second degree murder charge.
- Marion County Scammers Caught
- Grocery thief caught on camera
- Debit card thief caught on camera
- Gainesville shooter kills one and sends two others to hospital
- Gainesville shooter found guilty
- Two Escaped Inmates Caught
- Escaped Inmate Caught
- Armed Robbery Suspect Caught
- Attempted ATM Theft Caught on Tape
- Wanted Man Caught in Duval County