Gainesville Woman Arrested for Drugs, Says She Needed Money for Son's Birthday
Gainesville Police arrested Renata Crafton after they saw her place a small container in the seat of her car during a routine traffic stop.
Police say the container had a gram of cocaine in it.
They also discovered prescription pills in her pocket and Crafton did not have a prescription for the pills.
Crafton told authorities she was just trying to make money to celebrate her son's birthday.
- Bronson Man Arrested for Grand Theft, Stole Son's Car
- Woman Says She's Paying Price For Whisteblowing
- Two Men Arrested for Drugs, Suspected of Burglaries
- Aguilar Family Believes Son's Remains Have Been Found
- Divorced parents battle over son's life
- Father Honors Son's Memory By Helping Kids Swim
- Father Speaks Out About Son's Death
- Gainesville Woman Arrested For Trying to Run Down a Man With Her Car
- Fla. Woman Meets Son She Gave Up for Adoption
- Should High Springs Spend Money on Drug Informants? Sheriff Says No