Man Jailed For Scalding Baby Bath
ALACHUA - A man is behind bars today after placing his toddler in a scalding hot bath of water.
Camille Telusma is charged with cruelty towards a child and child neglect after placing his 2 year old daughter in a hot bath wednesday. He told deputies that he didn't mean to do so.
The child was severely burned on her toes and doctors say that she may need a skin graft.
Telusma is being held in the Alachua County jail on $40,000 bond.
- Man Back in Jail for False Traffic Stops
- North Florida Man in Jail After Riding His Horse While Drunk
- Design Diva's Ideas for Weddings and Baby Showers
- Baby Injured in Suwannee County Car Crash
- Deegan Bonded Out Of Jail
- Marion County May Put Jail Up For Sale
- Alachua County Jail Inmate Attempts Suicide
- Inmate dies in Alachua County Jail
- Bath Salts Becoming a Bigger Issue
- Turn Over the "Bath Salts"