Men Ambushed After Trying to Offer Aid
MARION COUNTY- A pair of men were ambushed Saturday night after trying to help what they thought was a broken down car.
The men were driving down NW 60th Avenue in Orange Lake when they saw the car on the side of the road.
The vehicle was parked in the road without any lights on.
When the men got out of the car to check if anyone needed help, four other men jumped the two guys and robbed them.
They stole their wallets, cell phones, and social security cards.
The Marion County Sheriff's Office is investigating.
- Two Men Feared Dead After Trying to Save Boy From Drowning
- Man Arrested After Trying To Steal Boots Twice
- Two Men Missing After Trying to Save Boy from River
- Two men in jail after violent home invasion in Gainesville
- Summer Heatwave Program Tries To Reach 1,000 Kids With The Help Of Crowdfunding
- Gainesville Woman Arrested For Trying to Run Down a Man With Her Car
- New inmate tries sneaking cocaine into jail
- Restaurant blog offers food for thought
- Reward Offered For Information In Search For Two Suspects
- Danscompany of Gainesville Offers Kids A Chance to Dance In The Wiz