Teen Charged For Stabbing His Father
GAINESVILLE- A teenager is behind bars after he stabbed his father in the chest.
Bamboo Flute Blanchard, 18, stabbed William Blanchard, with a pocket knife his little brother had been playing with. The incident occurred on 49th Drive off of Hawthorne Road.
Authorities said that he wondered what it would be like to kill someone, then he rubbed the knife across his own chest. Investigators say that his motive for stabbing his dad is an unorthodox one.
Blanchard is being charged with attempted premeditated first degree murder.
- Teen Burn Victim, Arrested on Drug Charges
- Mayor Craig Lowe's Receipt From the Night Of His DUI
- Gainesville Man Stabbed In The Back
- Gainesville Man Behind Bars After Stabbing a Woman
- Gainesville Man Behind Bars for Stabbing Woman
- Father of Missing Student Continues Searching for His Son
- Daughter of Fallen Officer Remembers Her Father Six Years After His Death
- 6 Months Later, Father of Murdered Teen Speaks Out
- Crash Kills Two Fathers and Two Teens in Dixie County
- Alachua Teen Steals from his Sick Grandmother