Arrest Warrant for Ocala Woman Charged with Second Degree Murder
Marion County Sheriff's Office detectives have issued a warrant for a woman who admitted to stabbing a man.
Kimberly Collins, who is currently in Oklahoma, told detectives in that state that she stabbed the man who she claims is her roommate about three weeks ago.
She told authorities that she was tired of abuse, so she stabbed him and then hitchhiked to Oklahoma City.
Oklahoma City Police then contacted Marion County authorities to check on the Manuel Amaral, who lives in Ocala.
Deputies found the man dead inside.
Collins remains with the Oklahoma City Police Department, charged with second degree murder.
- Ocala Teen Charged as an Adult for Attempted Second Degree Murder
- Man indicted on first degree murder charges
- Zimmerman Trial Day 7: State Tries to Prove Key Elements of Second Degree Murder Charge
- 2 Men Arrested and Charged With Murder in Ocala
- Second-Degree Murder Charge in Trayvon Martin Case
- Ocala man charged with murder
- Man arrested on attempted murder charges following attack at bar
- Teacher's Aide Charged With Second Degree Felony
- Detectives searching for 19 year old suspected of second degree murder
- Grand jury indicts Smith for second degree murder