Gainesville Man Faces Sexual Battery Charges
GAINESVILLE- A Gainesville man faces sexual battery charges.
According to the Gainesville Police Department, Joshua Banks and the female victim were watching TV when he began wrestling her trying to pin her down.
Banks forced himself on the woman against her will and she tried to fight back by biting his neck.
Banks later admitted to having intercourse with the woman.
He is now behind bars with no bond.
- Gainesville Man Charged With Sexual Battery of 14 Year Old Girl
- Gainesville Man Arrested, Charged In 2009 Sexual Battery Incident
- Gainesville Woman Facing Child Neglect Charges
- Two Charged with Sexual Battery Against 13-Year-Old
- Gainesville Man Charged With Smuggling Dinosaur Fossils Released on Bail
- Former Teacher Faces More Counts Of Sexual Assault
- Man Arrested For Sexual Battery of a Mentally Disabled Teen
- Lake City Man Arrested for Sexual Battery on a Child
- Lakeland Police Department Facing Allegations of Sexual Misconduct
- Man Faces Charges After Leaving Dogs in Hot Car