City of Dunnellon Announces New Network Contractor
DUNNELLON - Things may be clearing up for an $8 million problem faced by the city of Dunnellon.
City leaders are trying to get rid of Greenlight Communications, a fiber optic network that is losing money.
Last night, council members announced that they have found a contractor called Wideband to take over the network.
They are working on finishing a formal agreement.
They will have a meeting in about a week to get a letter of intent and memorandum of understanding finalized.
It could take between 30 and 90 days to close the deal.
- Children's Miracle Network Family Boot Camp
- Sick Teen Raises Money for Children's Miracle Network
- Police Looking for Missing Dunnellon Man with Dementia
- City Of Gainesville Uses Social Networking To Get Citizens Involved
- The City Of Gainesville Exploring A Street Car System
- UF President Machen Announces He Won't Seek New Term
- Contractor Comes Home
- Bad Contractor
- Contractor Fraud Alert
- Man Says Devil Made Him Assault Girl According to Lake City Police