Man Pulls Gun During Panhandling Dispute
A dispute during panhandling ended with a knife and gun being pulled, and a man in jail.
Gainesville police say Nathaniel Sullivan, got into an argument with another man, who was trying to panhandle Sullivan for money. GPD says Sullivan became angry with the man and pulled out a large knife, and then a gun.
After some threats, Sullivan left. Police caught up with him and ordered him to stop. He refused, forcing officers to detain him.
Sullivan was charged with aggravated assault and resisting an officer.
- Man Pulls Gun on Wife, Takes Friend Hostage
- Man Attempts to Swallow Drugs During Bust
- Man behind bars affter assault during work
- Missouri Officer Kills Man Who Pulled Gun
- Man Uses Plastic Gun To Rob Two Women
- Man points loaded gun at deputy
- Man robbed of gun and money at Wendy's
- Man arrested for buying guns
- Gainesville man robs store with fake gun
- Family honors woman killed during domestic dispute