Craig Carter defeats Susan Bottcher 53-47%...Todd Chase wins easily...Annie Orlando & Helen Warren go to runoff
Man Pulls Gun During Panhandling Dispute
A dispute during panhandling ended with a knife and gun being pulled, and a man in jail.
Gainesville police say Nathaniel Sullivan, got into an argument with another man, who was trying to panhandle Sullivan for money. GPD says Sullivan became angry with the man and pulled out a large knife, and then a gun.
After some threats, Sullivan left. Police caught up with him and ordered him to stop. He refused, forcing officers to detain him.
Sullivan was charged with aggravated assault and resisting an officer.
- Man Pulls Gun on Wife, Takes Friend Hostage
- Panhandle Man Sleeping on Tracks Killed by Train
- Alachua County Schedules FCAT During Passover
- Interlachen Man Starts Domestic Dispute, Has Brief Standoff with Deputies
- Man Faces Attempted Murder Charge Over MySpace Dispute
- Man Shot by Deputies after Domestic Dispute
- Man Resentenced to Die for Killing Panhandle Teen
- Knife-Wielding Man Tased By Gainesville Police During Struggle at Area McDonalds
- Man Shot by Gainesville Police Officer During High Speed Car Chase
- Man Shot During Home Invasion