Undercover Drug Bust In Putnam County
An undercover narcotics operation in Putnam County has resulted in arrest warrants for 16 suspected drug dealers.
Putnam County deputies and Palatka police officers conducted a joint investigation.. leading them to believe a Budget Inn Motel in Palatka had become the primary location for drug dealing.
The manager of the motel, Kelly Hardyman, was arrested for selling narcotics to undercover detectives.
9 of the 16 suspected drug dealers were arrested on Thursday, and seven are still wanted.
Anyone with information about the whereabouts of those wanted is asked to contact Crime-Stoppers at 1-888-277-TIPS.
- Man Attempts to Swallow Drugs During Bust
- Two men arrest in drug bust
- Major meth bust in Putnam County
- Successful drug sting in Putnam County
- Putnam County deputies crack down on drug dealers
- Drug Bust in Columbia County
- Gilchrist County drug bust
- Gilchrist County Drug Bust
- Undercover Investigation Arrests Two in Columbia County
- Nine Arrested in Bradford County Undercover Rx Pill Bust