Undercover Drug Bust In Putnam County
An undercover narcotics operation in Putnam County has resulted in arrest warrants for 16 suspected drug dealers.
Putnam County deputies and Palatka police officers conducted a joint investigation.. leading them to believe a Budget Inn Motel in Palatka had become the primary location for drug dealing.
The manager of the motel, Kelly Hardyman, was arrested for selling narcotics to undercover detectives.
9 of the 16 suspected drug dealers were arrested on Thursday, and seven are still wanted.
Anyone with information about the whereabouts of those wanted is asked to contact Crime-Stoppers at 1-888-277-TIPS.
- Putnam County Methamphetamine Drug Bust
- Drug Bust in Columbia County
- Undercover Investigation Arrests Two in Columbia County
- Nine Arrested in Bradford County Undercover Rx Pill Bust
- Drug Bust at Gainesville Apartment
- Putnam County Father and Daughter Arrested in Meth Lab Bust
- Meth Labs Busted in Putnam County
- Silver Alert in Place for Missing Putnam County Man
- Man Dies in Crash in Putnam County
- Drug Bust off Miami Coast