Family Displaced After Fire
A family from Williston spent the night in a motel after a fire damaged their home early Thursday morning.
Officials say the fire started in the bedroom at a window air conditioning unit. Everyone who lives in the home is safe. The American Red Cross has offered them help for three days, including housing, food, and clothing.
The family is displaced from their home until the power can be turned back on.
- Displaced Families Question if Landlords are Committing Fraud
- Family Escapes Car Fire
- Late Night Fire Leaves More Than a Dozen Displaced
- Fire Marshal Investigating Several Suspicious Fires in Marion County
- Ohio Family Found After Night in Everglades
- Live Oak Opens Shelter for Displaced Debby Residents
- Flood Waters Can Displace Wildlife
- Duck Dynasty's Miss Kay Talks Faith, Family & Food
- Gainesville Family Donates To Hospital
- GPD Holds Family Field Day Over the Weekend