Family Displaced After Fire
A family from Williston spent the night in a motel after a fire damaged their home early Thursday morning.
Officials say the fire started in the bedroom at a window air conditioning unit. Everyone who lives in the home is safe. The American Red Cross has offered them help for three days, including housing, food, and clothing.
The family is displaced from their home until the power can be turned back on.
- Lake City family displaced after storm
- Displaced Families Question if Landlords are Committing Fraud
- Late Night Fire Leaves More Than a Dozen Displaced
- Family Escapes Car Fire
- Clay County man arrested after firing into crowd
- Family of six homeless after house catches fire
- Multiple communities coming together to help Ocala family after house fire
- Fire Marshal Investigating Several Suspicious Fires in Marion County
- Fire Marshals investigate mobile home fire
- Man from Belleview dies from trailer catching on fire