Wild Waters May Shut Down
Wild Waters Water Park at Silver Springs in Ocala may soon be shut down.
A Silver Springs advisory group is recommending it close to improve the park's desirability. Reports suggest the closure of the park would help in the beautification and treatment of storm water in the silver springs area.
The recommendation comes after several meetings about the future of the park. The state of Florida owns both Silver Springs park and Wild Waters.
Wild Waters has been open since 1978.
- Silver Springs Giraffe Dies
- Muddy Waters for Silver Springs
- Silver Springs Theme Park May Be Transformed Into a State Park
- Casinos in Florida May Soon Shut Down
- Oil Spill Could Reach Cedar Key; Clamming Business May Be Forced to Shut Down
- Dixie County Car Dealership May Shut Down After Former Employee Steals Thousands
- Ocala Store Owner Shut Down
- Jacksonville International Airport Open Again After Being Shut Down for Removal of Destructive Device
- Possible Medical Emergency May Be Responsible For A One Car Crash In Ocala
- Future of Wild Waters is Unclear