Child's Wish Fulfilled In Motorcycle Parade
8-year-old Marc Okes got to be part of a motorcycle parade on Monday.
Marc suffers from brain cancer, but got to fulfill his dream of riding with bikers in the parade.
The parade consisted of 134 Bikers along with law enforement motorcycles.
Marc was given an honorary G-P-D helmet and was made an Honorary deputy by the Sheriff's Office.
His journey started at the Gainsville Harley Davidson and went through High Springs and Back.
- What's private and what's public in your child's school?
- Local 'Miracle Child' visits Washington, Disney World as CMN Champion
- Amber Alert Ends in Jacksonville as Child's Body is Found
- Child's Body Found in Live Oak
- Mom Steals From Child's School
- Child's Death Ruled Accidental Drowning
- Roland Indicted For Child's Death
- Parents Reminded to Check Child's Safety Seat
- Is Your Child's Car Booster Seat Safe?
- Unidentified child's face being seen for the first time