Child's Wish Fulfilled In Motorcycle Parade
8-year-old Marc Okes got to be part of a motorcycle parade on Monday.
Marc suffers from brain cancer, but got to fulfill his dream of riding with bikers in the parade.
The parade consisted of 134 Bikers along with law enforement motorcycles.
Marc was given an honorary G-P-D helmet and was made an Honorary deputy by the Sheriff's Office.
His journey started at the Gainsville Harley Davidson and went through High Springs and Back.
- What's private and what's public in your child's school?
- Amber Alert Ends in Jacksonville as Child's Body is Found
- Roland Indicted For Child's Death
- Parents Reminded to Check Child's Safety Seat
- Is Your Child's Car Booster Seat Safe?
- Mom Steals From Child's School
- Child's Body Found in Trunk
- 'Christmas for the Community' Makes Holiday Wishes Come True
- A Gainesville Family's Christmas Wishes Come True
- Parade of Homes Showcase Helps Stimulate Gainesville's Housing Market