Search For Intellectually Disabled Man Asking For More Volunteers
The Marion County Sheriff's Office is scaling back on the search for an Ocklawaha man.
Mentally disabled 48-year-old Johnny Radabaugh Jr. went missing Tuesday afternoon.
Family members say they will keep looking until they find Johnny and they are asking for volunteers to help them search independently.
Johnny was last seen wearing a yellow shirt, dark pants that have red and yellow cars on them, and black clogs.
If you have any information regarding his disappearance, please contact the Marion County Sheriffs Office at 352-732-9111.
- Search For Intellectually Disabled Man Narrowed
- Family of Missing Disabled Man Calls in Texas Equusearch
- Search for Johnny Radabaugh Will Continue Saturday
- Intellectually Disabled Man Still Missing in Ocklawaha
- Body Found in Ocklawaha River in Search For Missing Man
- Volunteers No Longer Needed In Search For Missing UF Student
- Search For Missing Lake City Skydiver Turns Into Recovery Operation
- Search for Man Accused of Sexual Assault
- Deputies Searching for Missing Dunnellon Man
- Lake City Police Searching for Missing Man