Stolen Items End Up At Yard Sale
Some people hold a yard sale so they can clean out their garage.
But two men from Marion County are accused of holding a yard sale after cleaning out other people's belongings. Deputies say 29 year old Christopher Pyatte and 38 year old Gerald Dowe were stealing items in the Ocklawaha area.
They broke into cars, stealing items like money, GPS units, and computers and deputies say they sold the items at the Grande Oaks Manor yard sale.
Deputies are asking for anyone who may have bought some of the items from these men to turn them over to the Marion County Sheriff's Office.
- Stolen items from car burglaries
- Craigslist sale ends in armed robbery
- Victims can get their stolen items back
- Clay County man shot and killed in front yard
- Yard waste from Hurricane Matthew still a concern
- Thieves Busted After Pawning Stolen Goods
- Packages Stolen From Ocala Home
- Groceries Stolen
- Ocala woman arrested for using stolen credit card
- Car Sale Ends in Kidnapping